Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Weigh In


Monday Weigh In Stats
Start Weight: 280.0
Last Weight: 274.3
Current Weight: 272.4

Weekly Loss: -1.9
Total Loss: -7.6

Here's how last week breaks down:

Diet:
My diet this week was inconsistent. I had a lot of decent choices, but all-in-all, I would say the choices were good, but not great. There were some circumstances where I didn't have a whole lot of choices, and I did the best I could with what I had. I had one entire day that I almost completely derailed. I had traditional cookout food, and MAJOR sugar overload. The next day, I had almost zero energy until well into the afternoon. I couldn't believe what a difference the food from the day before had on the way I felt. It was pretty amazing.

Activity:
My activity level this week was also slightly inconsistent. I did miss two days of my P90X, but I had one day that I doubled up (unrelated to the missed day) in an attempt to deal with stress. I had some trouble with energy levels in a couple of the workouts, so I'm working to experiment with what I eat beforehand to find the right combo to have enough to fuel the workouts. I did find that I was able to stretch farther, and accomplished more of the workouts than I was able to last week, so that's a WIN!

General Week and Journey Overview:
On a scale of 1-10, I would give this past week a 6. I still made some great decisions for my body and my health, in spite of a few pitfalls along the way. I feel like I got a decent amount of weight loss considering all that has gone right and all that has gone wrong.

I am now two weeks completed in my journey to health and weight loss, and I can feel and see some results already. I took my two week progress photo last night, and can see a few subtle changes. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with how things are going thus far, and I can't WAIT to see what the future has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment