Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Fourth Done with Phase One

One week into P90X; almost four into my journey: Check.
I'm feeling a lot of emotions about my journey thus far. I've had some moments that I'm SO proud of, and some that I regret. I've had some moments that I can't believe I was able to accomplish what I did, and some that I know I won't be able to accomplish for quite some time. I did some things that definitely worked toward reaching my goals, and some things that worked against them.
But all-in-all, I would say that in spite of the slip ups, failures, and unaccomplished things, I am stepping in the right direction. If I had to choose one emotion to sum up the journey thus far, I would have to say PROUD; because in spite of everything, I am actively pursuing a healthier lifestyle. I am actively pursuing weight loss. I am actively pursuing being more active. I am actively pursuing making consistently healthier food choices.
Week One of P90X Lean: Survived. And I couldn't be more excited and proud. More so, I can't wait for the day that I am no longer "surviving" these weeks, but I am completely DOMINATING them - and it's coming!
Week Two, here I come. I fully intend to make you better than Week One.

1 comment: