Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just Keep Swimming

"When life gets you down, do you wanna know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming."

Yesterday was Day 4, and I rocked it!

I did my Yoga X, and I was actually feeling pretty good, so I decided to push forward and also do a set of Kenpo yesterday evening! I felt great, and I am totally proud of myself for pushing through.


I was very afraid that my body would hate me for doing so much yesterday, but the fact is, it isn't any more sore than I already have been. I slept hard (when my household allowed - sleep is a bit of a commodity with a baby in the house), but other than that, I didn't really feel any negative effects from the double day.


I am still having some issues with my gimpy knee. I'm going to start wearing my soft brace during my workouts to see if the additional support will help.


I would say, I have officially survived this blip in my journey, and I continue to trek forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment