Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Weigh In

Monday Weigh In Stats
Start Weight: 280.0
Last Weight: 279.2
Current Weight: 274.3

Weekly Loss: -3.9
Total Loss: -4.7
Here's how last week breaks down:
Diet
For the most part, I made very good choices with my diet, sticking mostly to whole foods, lean proteins (chicken, fish, egg whites), vegetables of multiple colors, and whole grains. I did have a total of two "cheat" meals for the week, on separate days. I had Zaxby's for lunch one day, and I made homemade beef stroganoff one night. I'm working my way toward only having one cheat meal a week, but all-in-all, I'm pretty pleased with having two for this past week.
Activity
Other than some moderate to heavy cleaning this week, the only activity that I had was P90X Lean. This has been a bumpy road, but it's more than obvious that the activity that I'm getting with the set is proving to be enough to help me shed the pounds. If I had to describe my first week with P90X at my weight, I was say I survived. I'm rather anxious to see where I will be at the end of this week.
General Week Overview
All told, I'm pretty proud of last week. I definitely have a lot of room for improvement, which totally sets me up for my goals for this week. I absolutely cannot complain about 4.7 pounds in a week. And in other news, I did measure my waist yesterday and discovered a 2.25 inch loss on it already. So, plain and simple, what I'm doing is working. My very first mini goal is 28 pounds, which is 10% of my body weight. At the end of week 1, I'm right at 17% done with my first mini goal. If I continue at this pace, I should reach my first mini goal within 6 weeks. So, I'd have to say at the end of this week, I am "Happy Dance" Happy. And a Happy Dance is just that much more activity done for this week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment